Your Debt Relief Advocates
Filing for bankruptcy is a tough decision to make. Many people who come into our office for a free consultation think that they are doing something that is wrong if they choose to file for bankruptcy.
The truth is that bankruptcy is a lawful way to protect yourself from creditors and climb out of debt. In this economy, an increasing number of people are turning to bankruptcy as a result of unforeseen life circumstances such as job loss, divorce or health issues.
Bankruptcy, Foreclosure and Debt Solutions for Kettering
We help our clients obtain debt solutions that work and that allow them to see a brighter future up ahead. At the Dayton, Ohio, law offices of Stamps & Stamps, Attorneys at Law, attorney Eric Stamps has provided thousands of clients with practical, reasonable strategies that have led them out of debt.
Your Roadmap to Financial Freedom Here | Dayton Offices: (937) 247-6447 or Toll Free: 888-435-0085 | Free Initial Consultation | E-Mail Us
Founding attorney Dana Stamps established our law firm more than three decades ago to help people who were going through difficult situations such as divorce, probate, financial crisis, personal injury or criminal charges. Dana’s son, Eric Stamps, joined his father in the practice of the law and continues a tradition of helping people in difficult times by focusing primarily on bankruptcy and debt relief legal matters.
Based in Dayton, we represent individuals and couples in surrounding counties of Ohio in Chapter 7 bankruptcy (discharge of debts) and Chapter 13 bankruptcy (repayment plans). We explain the applications and benefits of bankruptcy, including:
- Keeping your property
- Stopping home foreclosure
- Preventing wage garnishment
- Avoiding auto possession
- Ending creditor harassment
- Preventing utility shut-off
In your free consultation, Eric Stamps can address common questions and concerns about bankruptcy such as:
- Discharging credit card debt or medical debt
- Discharging student loans, taxes or judgments
- What to do with secured debts
- Cofiling with a spouse (or separately)
- Bankruptcy in the context of divorce
- Filing bankruptcy a second time
- Impact on your credit rating
- Impact on employment or privacy
Free Consultation With Miami Valley Bankruptcy Attorneys
Our Dayton law firm offers an in-depth free initial consultation with a lawyer. From that first initial consultation, we can help you understand your legal options. You will begin to experience the relief of leaving your debt burdens behind you. For those individuals who cannot make it to the office during the regular workday hours, we offer evening and weekend appointments.
Call us today at (937) 247-6447 or 888-435-0085, or contact us online.
We are a debt relief agency. We help people file for bankruptcy relief under the Bankruptcy Code.
- Alternatives To Bankruptcy
- Avoiding Auto Repossession
- Avoid These Bankruptcy Mistakes
- Bankruptcy And Credit Card Debt
- Bankruptcy And Medical Bills
- Chapter 13 Bankruptcy
- Chapter 13 vs. Debt Consolidation
- Chapter 7 & Chapter 13 Differences
- Chapter 7 Bankruptcy
- Discharging Lawsuits & Judgments
- Filing Bankruptcy A Second Time
- Preventing Utility Shut-Off
- Preventing Wage Garnishment
- Stopping Creditor Harassment
- Stopping Home Foreclosures
- The Bankruptcy Process
- Your Credit Rating After Bankruptcy
- Bankruptcy FAQs
- Can I Discharge Student Loans?
- Can I Discharge Taxes?
- Is Bankruptcy The Right Choice For Me?
- Should Spouses Both File?
- What About Secured Debts?
- What Property Can I Keep?
- Will My Employer Know I Filed?
- Bankruptcy And Divorce
- Bankruptcy & Divorce Article