Eric A. Stamps, Esq.
"Years ago, I had a legal issue in Ohio, and had worked with various lawyers including Rion Rion & Rion as well as other law firms in Dayton Ohio. Unfortunately, instead of putting the client first, most of these law firms I contacted really focused on themselves -- i.e., putting money and their reputation before their clients. Finding a good law firm in a small city like Dayton is not an easy task..."
"Very understanding, very knowledgeable and completely understanding no matter what your case involves. I would highly recommend speaking to either Eric or Dana."
Location: Dayton, Ohio
Phone: (937) 247-6447
Toll Free: 877-782-6770
Email: Email Me
Eric concentrates his practice in the areas of Bankruptcy Law and Family Law. Eric proudly serves on the Bankruptcy Law Committee, the Domestic Relations Law Committee, and the Juvenile Law Committee. He has been asked to speak on various topics regarding Bankruptcy Law and Family Law. Eric is dedicated to helping others reach their legal goals and he looks forward to helping you.
Eric has a wonderful wife, Sara, and three children, Matthew, Nicholas and Madison. Eric enjoys spending time with his family, playing sports, and coaching youth basketball, soccer and baseball. Eric also volunteers in his church and the community to help others in need.
Years Of Experience:
- Over 22 Years
Areas of Practice:
- Bankruptcy Law
- Ohio, 1999
- U.S. District Court Southern District of Ohio, 1999
- University of Dayton School of Law, Dayton, Ohio
- J.D. – 1999
- Wright State University, Dayton, Ohio
- B.S. – 1996 (Major: Marketing)
Professional Associations and Memberships:
- National Association of Consumer Bankruptcy Attorneys
- American Bankruptcy Law Forum
- Bankruptcy Law Committee, Member
- Domestic Relations Law Committee, Member
- Juvenile Law Committee, Member
- Dayton Bar Association
- Ohio State Bar Association
- Ohio Association for Justice