Is Bankruptcy The Right Choice For Me?
In May 2008, a total of 89,560 bankruptcies were filed (of all types), a daily rate of 4,266, according to the Automated Access to Electronic Court Records, AACER. That figure is an increase of 34 percent from the daily rate in May 2007. And the number of people filing for bankruptcy protection appears to show no signs of slowing down.
The number of people filing for bankruptcy or seeking debt-relief solutions from our law offices, Stamps and Stamps, Attorneys at Law, in Dayton, Ohio, also shows no sign of slowing down. We have just opened a second south Dayton branch office focused exclusively on bankruptcy law.
Act for a Brighter Financial Future | Dayton, Ohio, Offices: (937) 247-6447 or Toll Free 877-782-6770 | Free Initial Consultation | E-Mail Us
Stamps and Stamps, Attorneys at Law, helps clients get back on the path to a brighter financial future by filing for bankruptcy. We have helped thousands of people eliminate their debts, including credit card debt, entirely in Chapter 7 bankruptcies, reorganize their debt, into workable payment plans in Chapter 13 bankruptcies, end creditor harassment, restore their credit and experience debt relief.
Many Good People, Like You, Are in Debt
Lawyer Eric Stamps is deeply committed to helping people learn of their rights and options related to bankruptcy and debt-relief solutions. Just because you are in debt does not mean anything negative about you. People have financial problems for various reasons such as divorce, health issues, layoffs, pay cuts and predatory lenders. You are not alone. Bad things happen to good people every day. We are here to help.
The bankruptcy code was established to help people like you obtain relief from debt. That is why you file for bankruptcy protection, so that you can be protected.
Free Initial Consultation to Clarify Your Situation
We can review your financial picture in a free initial consultation. Are you being threatened with foreclosure or auto repossession? Have you suffered an economic setback? Are you afraid to answer your phones because you don’t want to deal with creditors? Have you been struggling to pay off your debt unsuccessfully for a long time now? Do you have trouble even thinking about a plan to get out of debt? Are you uncertain where to turn and whom to trust for guidance? Are you stressed or worried about your financial future? WE WILL HELP!
We can arm you with the information that you need to make the right decisions about your future and to regain your peace of mind. We are prepared to act swiftly on your behalf today.
Call our experienced Montgomery County debt-relief law firm at (937) 247-6447 or 877-782-6770. Contact us online.
We are a debt relief agency. We help people file for bankruptcy relief under the Bankruptcy Code.
- Alternatives To Bankruptcy
- Avoiding Auto Repossession
- Avoid These Bankruptcy Mistakes
- Bankruptcy And Credit Card Debt
- Bankruptcy And Medical Bills
- Chapter 13 Bankruptcy
- Chapter 13 vs. Debt Consolidation
- Chapter 7 & Chapter 13 Differences
- Chapter 7 Bankruptcy
- Discharging Lawsuits & Judgments
- Filing Bankruptcy A Second Time
- Preventing Utility Shut-Off
- Preventing Wage Garnishment
- Stopping Creditor Harassment
- Stopping Home Foreclosures
- The Bankruptcy Process
- Your Credit Rating After Bankruptcy
- Bankruptcy FAQs
- Can I Discharge Student Loans?
- Can I Discharge Taxes?
- What Are The Dangers Of Falling Behind On Business Taxes?
- Is Bankruptcy The Right Choice For Me?
- What Exactly Is An Offer In Compromise?
- Does My Spouse Have To Be Listed On The Financial Form We Turn Into The IRS?
- Should Spouses Both File?
- What About Secured Debts?
- What Property Can I Keep?
- Will My Employer Know I Filed?
- Bankruptcy And Divorce
- Bankruptcy & Divorce Article