Your Debt Relief Advocates
Filing for bankruptcy is a tough decision to make. Many people who come into our office for a free consultation think that they are doing something that is wrong if they choose to file for bankruptcy.
- What Actually Is The 341 Meeting Of Creditors In A Bankruptcy Case?
- What Is The Means Test As It Relates To Bankruptcy Cases?
- What Do I Have To Do Before Filing For Bankruptcy?
- How Many Years Does A Bankruptcy Stay On Someone’s Credit Report?
The truth is that bankruptcy is a lawful way to protect yourself from creditors and climb out of debt. In this economy, an increasing number of people are turning to bankruptcy as a result of unforeseen life circumstances such as job loss, divorce or health issues. Our bankruptcy attorneys in Dayton, OH are always there to help you.
Bankruptcy, Foreclosure and Debt Solutions for Kettering
We help our clients obtain debt solutions that work and that allow them to see a brighter future up ahead. At the Dayton, Ohio, law offices of Stamps & Stamps, Attorneys at Law, attorney Eric Stamps has provided thousands of clients with practical, reasonable strategies that have led them out of debt. Our experienced bankruptcy attorneys in Dayton, OH have committed in providing best possible solutions.
Your Roadmap to Financial Freedom Here | Dayton Offices: (937) 247-6447 or Toll Free: 888-435-0085 | Free Initial Consultation | E-Mail Us
Founding attorney Dana Stamps established our law firm more than three decades ago to help people who were going through difficult situations such as divorce, probate, financial crisis, personal injury or criminal charges. Dana’s son, Eric Stamps, joined his father in the practice of the law and continues a tradition of helping people in difficult times by focusing primarily on bankruptcy and debt relief legal matters.
We can help you determine if bankruptcy is the right choice for you. We help you understand the issues involved in debt consolidation and other alternatives to bankruptcy. Our Dayton, OH Bankruptcy Attorney is an expert in handling all types of complex bankruptcy cases.
Based in Dayton, we represent individuals and couples in surrounding counties of Ohio in Chapter 7 bankruptcy (discharge of debts) and Chapter 13 bankruptcy (repayment plans). Chapter 7 & Chapter 13 Bankruptcy Attorney in Dayton, OH will help you out no matter what the charge is. We explain the applications and benefits of bankruptcy, including:
- Keeping your property
- Stopping home foreclosure
- Preventing wage garnishment
- Avoiding auto possession
- Ending creditor harassment
- Preventing utility shut-off
In your free consultation, Eric Stamps can address common questions and concerns about bankruptcy such as:
- Discharging credit card debt or medical debt
- Discharging student loans, taxes or judgments
- What to do with secured debts
- Cofiling with a spouse (or separately)
- Bankruptcy in the context of divorce
- Filing bankruptcy a second time
- Impact on your credit rating
- Impact on employment or privacy
Free Consultation With Miami Valley Bankruptcy Attorneys
Our Dayton law firm offers an in-depth free initial consultation with a lawyer. From that first initial consultation, we can help you understand your legal options. You will begin to experience the relief of leaving your debt burdens behind you. For those individuals who cannot make it to the office during the regular workday hours, we offer evening and weekend appointments.
At Stamps & Stamps, we have knowledgeable, caring and attentive bankruptcy attorneys in Dayton, OH. We believe that people who are going through a tough time due to bankruptcy case should be given proper concentration so they know they are being heard. Our Dayton, OH bankruptcy attorney is always there to relieve out clients stress and ensure we are there working things out for them.
Our bankruptcy attorneys in Dayton, OH are famous for what they do. They make sure the clients are given a clean slate after their bankruptcy case. If you want your life back in order, then contact our Dayton, OH bankruptcy attorney. We take pride in providing valuable experience and ensure our clients do not suffer for the simple mistakes they made in past. Our bankruptcy attorney can help them get out of debt and live peacefully.
Our firm’s bankruptcy attorneys in Dayton, OH always do whatever it takes to achieve the best end result. We don’t fear in taking your case to trial. We have been successful before and are still hopeful about the future. For us, your financial health is extremely important and we don’t want you to hand it over to someone who cannot guarantee you the best possible outcome. Our bankruptcy attorneys in Dayton, OH are responsive and skilled; they’ll thrive hard to work towards your desired goal.
We guarantee that our Dayton, OH bankruptcy attorney will handle you case personally and will never leave it carelessly in the hands of less experienced paralegals. Your future is important for us and it will be handled with utmost care and respect. Our Chapter 7 & Chapter 13 Bankruptcy Attorney in Dayton, OH is an expert in all areas. You will love our firm’s non-judgmental environment and will be relaxed after handing over your stress of debt to us. Our bankruptcy attorneys in Dayton, OH will provide you with a number of options and will always remain there by your side through every complex situation.
Call us today at (937) 247-6447 or 888-435-0085, or contact us online.
We are a debt relief agency. We help people file for bankruptcy relief under the Bankruptcy Code.
- Alternatives To Bankruptcy
- Avoiding Auto Repossession
- Avoid These Bankruptcy Mistakes
- Bankruptcy And Credit Card Debt
- Bankruptcy And Medical Bills
- Chapter 13 Bankruptcy
- Chapter 13 vs. Debt Consolidation
- Chapter 7 & Chapter 13 Differences
- Chapter 7 Bankruptcy
- Discharging Lawsuits & Judgments
- Filing Bankruptcy A Second Time
- Preventing Utility Shut-Off
- Preventing Wage Garnishment
- Stopping Creditor Harassment
- Stopping Home Foreclosures
- The Bankruptcy Process
- Your Credit Rating After Bankruptcy
- Bankruptcy FAQs
- Can I Discharge Student Loans?
- Can I Discharge Taxes?
- Is Bankruptcy The Right Choice For Me?
- Should Spouses Both File?
- What About Secured Debts?
- What Property Can I Keep?
- Will My Employer Know I Filed?
- Bankruptcy And Divorce
- Bankruptcy & Divorce Article