Bankruptcy And Credit Card Debt
Discharging Credit Card Balances Through Bankruptcy
Do you have thousands of dollars in credit card debt? Are your cards maxed out? Are you having trouble making the minimum monthly payments, let alone making a dent in the balance?
Bankruptcy can eliminate your unsecured debts, including credit cards and retailer charge cards. You may qualify for a Chapter 7 discharge of debts to start fresh or for relief from creditor harassment through Chapter 13 repayment. The law firm of Stamps & Stamps, Attorneys at Law, can determine if bankruptcy is your best option to get out of debt.
Your Roadmap to Financial Freedom Here | Dayton Offices: (937) 247-6447 or Toll Free: 888-435-0085 | Free Initial Consultation | E-Mail Us
Can Bankruptcy End Your Credit Card Nightmare?
If you relied on credit cards after a job loss, divorce, health problems or other hardship, you are not alone. With easy credit at high interest rates, credit card balances can quickly balloon out of control. Attorney Eric Stamps can determine if you are eligible to discharge your consumer debt from credit cards and charge cards:
- Chapter 7 bankruptcy erases unsecured debt. We have helped clients discharge $10,000 and even $100,000 in credit card debts. It is a true chance to restart your finances and get your life back on track.
- Chapter 13 bankruptcy pays off debts over time. You make one monthly payment to the trustee, but your credit card balances are frozen at current levels, without interest accumulating at 25 or 30 percent. At the end of your plan, your remaining unsecured debts are discharged.
- Creditor harassment stops when you file for bankruptcy. The credit card companies, retailers and collection agencies cannot call your home, cannot garnish your wages and cannot take you to court. You will not have to deal with the constant harassment and stress.
Dayton Credit Card Debt Attorneys
Stamps & Stamps, Attorneys at Law, offers a free initial consultation to get answers to your questions about bankruptcy and your specific debt situation. We handle bankruptcy in the Dayton area and surrounding counties of Ohio. Talk to our unsecured debt lawyers at (937) 247-6447 or 888-435-0085. Contact us online.
We are a debt relief agency. We help people file for bankruptcy relief under the Bankruptcy Code.
- Alternatives To Bankruptcy
- Avoiding Auto Repossession
- Avoid These Bankruptcy Mistakes
- Bankruptcy And Credit Card Debt
- Bankruptcy And Medical Bills
- Chapter 13 Bankruptcy
- Chapter 13 vs. Debt Consolidation
- Chapter 7 & Chapter 13 Differences
- Chapter 7 Bankruptcy
- Discharging Lawsuits & Judgments
- Filing Bankruptcy A Second Time
- Preventing Utility Shut-Off
- Preventing Wage Garnishment
- Stopping Creditor Harassment
- Stopping Home Foreclosures
- The Bankruptcy Process
- Your Credit Rating After Bankruptcy
- Bankruptcy FAQs
- Can I Discharge Student Loans?
- Can I Discharge Taxes?
- Is Bankruptcy The Right Choice For Me?
- Should Spouses Both File?
- What About Secured Debts?
- What Property Can I Keep?
- Will My Employer Know I Filed?
- Bankruptcy And Divorce
- Bankruptcy & Divorce Article