Stopping Creditor Harassment
Stop Creditor Harassment Today
In Dayton, Ohio and throughout the United States, bill collectors have been known to resort to all kinds of cruel tactics to collect on unpaid bills. Some bill collectors violate the Fair Debt Collection Practices Act and threaten to have the debtor arrested, even though this is unlawful. Some even call the debtor’s relatives or neighbors to tell them about the unpaid debt (which is also illegal). All of them will regularly call your home to collect on a debt. Those phone calls are stressful, and cause mental, physical and emotional strain on the person and the family. Stop the harassment by retaining our law firm.
A Path Out of Debt
At Stamps & Stamps, Attorneys at Law, our job is to protect your rights and help you navigate a practical, reasonable path out of debt. This may include assisting you in filing for Chapter 7 bankruptcy or Chapter 13 bankruptcy.
The Relief of No More Harassing Phone Calls
Once you retain our firm, the harassing phone calls and the stress will stop. When we file a petition for your Chapter 7 bankruptcy or Chapter 13 bankruptcy, all creditor harassment must stop. Period. By law, bill collectors are not even allowed to call you anymore. All phone calls and correspondence must be routed through to our office, Stamps and Stamps, Attorneys at Law. Just knowing that there can be an end to the daily creditor calls can affect a feeling of relief. This is part of the beauty of the bankruptcy code and what our firm strives to achieve for you. Peace of mind.
Your Roadmap to Financial Freedom Here | Main Dayton Office: (937) 247-6447 or Toll Free 877-782-6770 | Free Initial Consultation | E-Mail Us
Family-Owned, Father and Son Law Firm Offers Personalized Service
Stamps and Stamps, Attorneys at Law, is a family-owned bankruptcy law firm. Debt relief lawyer Eric Stamps, the founder’s son, spends the bulk of his time assisting clients resolve their debt troubles. Attorney Eric Stamps is a hardworking, supportive and thorough lawyer who offers a high level of personal service and the reassurance that comes with many years of experience in the debt relief field.
Know Your Rights
You have rights. Our experienced lawyer will help you understand your rights and your responsibilities related to your debt. There are many laws that protect you from creditor harassment, including the Fair Debt Collection Act and the Bankruptcy Code.
End Creditor Harassment Today with Your Huber Heights Bankruptcy Lawyer
Please call or email us to arrange a free initial consultation to get your specific legal questions answered, discuss your situation and learn how we may assist you. Call (937) 247-6447 or toll free at 888-435-0085. We offer evening and weekend appointments should you need one.
We are a debt relief agency. We help people file for bankruptcy relief under the Bankruptcy Code.
- Alternatives To Bankruptcy
- Avoiding Auto Repossession
- Avoid These Bankruptcy Mistakes
- Bankruptcy And Credit Card Debt
- Bankruptcy And Medical Bills
- Chapter 13 Bankruptcy
- Chapter 13 vs. Debt Consolidation
- Chapter 7 & Chapter 13 Differences
- Chapter 7 Bankruptcy
- Discharging Lawsuits & Judgments
- Filing Bankruptcy A Second Time
- Preventing Utility Shut-Off
- Preventing Wage Garnishment
- Stopping Creditor Harassment
- Stopping Home Foreclosures
- The Bankruptcy Process
- Your Credit Rating After Bankruptcy
- Bankruptcy FAQs
- Can I Discharge Student Loans?
- Can I Discharge Taxes?
- What Are The Dangers Of Falling Behind On Business Taxes?
- Is Bankruptcy The Right Choice For Me?
- What Exactly Is An Offer In Compromise?
- Does My Spouse Have To Be Listed On The Financial Form We Turn Into The IRS?
- Should Spouses Both File?
- What About Secured Debts?
- What Property Can I Keep?
- Will My Employer Know I Filed?
- Bankruptcy And Divorce
- Bankruptcy & Divorce Article